Saturday, February 14, 2009

"Bow Holders"




So i saw this bow holder the other day at a store and i really wanted it for my daughter since we always losing the bows for her hair, (And we HAVE to put a bow in her hair when we go out since she cut all her hair off and is always being called a boy! and she is 4 1/2) But it was $10 and i was not going to pay that much for it! So i decided to go ahead and get the items to make it myself, I love doing crafts but am not the most crafty person! I went to AC Moore and got all the items i need for under $10 and i made 2 and still have enough to make more! Besides if i might say so myself i like the one i made better then what was in the store!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! Love it! You can make Katie one and fill it with bows for her birthday!

    ReplyDelete